Muzzi Nathan is a private and specialised paediatric occupational therapist working with families and schools to support children and young people with various developmental needs including:
- Concentration and focusing skills
- Processing, organisational and planning skills
- Core and postural stability skills
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Handwriting skills
- Visual perceptual and visual memory skills
- Problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Sensory processing skills
Development in these areas enable children and young people to develop key skills needed in day to day life both at home and in school and are foundation skills for academic learning including reading, writing, spelling and maths.
Muzzi has extensive experience in both mainstream and SEN and specialises in:
- Handwriting difficulties
- General development needs
- General developmental delay
- Development coordination disorder
- ADD and ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory Processing Needs
Muzzi’s profound knowledge and understanding of learning and developmental needs and their impact on one’s daily life enables her to design highly successful and individualised therapeutic programmes.
Muzzi’s combination of personal and professional skills will ensure that each child, family and school receive the highest standard of care and maximum support to live a more independent, confident and meaningful lifestyle.